2mm Heterogeneous Vinyl surface layer
itsTRU Fusion Bond
Proprietary itsTRU™ technology fusion-bonds the surface layer to the VCR base layer
5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber Motivate base layer
7mm (0.28") x 70" (1.78m)
Top performance in a multitude of spaces
From a lab or clinic, to a group exercise or therapy/rehab room, Balanced Motivate Class I offers not only a stunning wood visual, but the performance qualities of a top performance surface.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Easy to maintain and sanitize
- Hygienic because of heat-welded installation
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Ideal friction for athletic deceleration
- Reduces Structure Borne Noise
- Returns Energy to User
- Provides comfort underfoot
- Lower In-Room Impact Sound
By harnessing the attributes of VCR, we've designed innovative surfaces that make people's lives better.
The ability to mitigate injury and protect the body.
The support provided in the form of force reduction and energy restitution.
The ability to manage impact energy and reduce noise.