2.5" (63.5mm) x 24" (0.61m) x 24" (0.61m)
2.5" Vulcanized Composition Rubber molded tile
Total Product Thickness: 2.5" (63.5mm)
Advanced shock absorption and soundproofing
Performance dBTile mitigates the shock and sound resulting from dropped weights by absorbing all aspects of impact, making it the perfect solution for areas where an acoustic solution is needed.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- High coefficient of friction in wet and dry areas
- Lower In-Room Impact Sound
- Inlaid Logos/Designs Available
- Returns Energy to User
- Significantly Reduces Impact Force
- Fully Recyclable at End of Life
- Reduces Heavy Weight Impact Noise
By harnessing the attributes of VCR, we've designed innovative surfaces that make people's lives better.
Ecore Rubber Products Safety Data Sheet
Performance Collection LEEDv4 Guide
MindClick Ecore Story
Rubber Health Product Declaration
Rubber Environmental Product Declaration
Performance dBTile Product Sales Sheet
Athletic Product Performance Summary
Acoustical Data Sheet - Heavy Impact
The Impact of Flooring on Acoustics in Athletic Facilities