Ecore works with the General Services Administration (GSA) contract holders, which offer a wide variety of materials and installation services under the GSA schedule.
Through these partnerships, Ecore offers select flooring products to agencies pursuing GSA pricing for government projects. Use of the GSA Schedule allows government agencies quick access to products and services that have been negotiated and awarded with established terms, eliminating the lengthy bid process.
- Advanced Exercise: email@example.com
- McFall Consulting: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continental Flooring: email@example.com
- Diamond Fitness Systems: Infofirstname.lastname@example.org
- Wall 2 Wall: email@example.com
GSA is an independent agency of the United States government, established in 1949 to help manage and support the basic functioning of federal agencies. The GSA supplies products and communications for U.S. government offices, provides transportation and office space to federal employees, and develops government-wide cost-minimizing policies, and other management tasks.