7mm (.28") x 72" (1.83m) x 30 LF (9.14m)
2mm Homogeneous Vinyl surface layer
itsTRU Fusion Bond
Proprietary itsTRU® technology fusion-bonds the surface layer to the VCR base layer
5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber base layer
Total Product Thickness: 7mm
Get a grip with added safety and ergonomic benefits
Offering ergonomic support and comfort underfoot, HydroGrip is an easy-to-maintain surface ideal for wet areas, locker rooms, and bathrooms where safety is a top priority.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Made with reclaimed rubber materials
- Hygienic because of heat-welded installation
- High coefficient of friction in wet and dry areas
- Provides comfort underfoot
- Easy to maintain and sanitize
- Resistant to scuffs and marks
By harnessing the attributes of VCR, we've designed innovative surfaces that make people's lives better.
HydroGrip Motivate LEEDv4 Guide
Woven Vinyl, Safety Vinyl, PVT and Sheet Vinyl Environmental Product Declaration
Vinyl to Rubber Safety Data Sheet