2mm Calendered Rubber surface layer with factory-applied PUR system
itsTRU Fusion Bond
Proprietary itsTRU™ technology fusion-bonds the layers
5mm Vulcanized Composition Rubber base layer
7mm (0.28") x 58" (1.47m) x 30 LF (9.14m)
Enhanced comfort with added ergonomic and safety benefits
This two-layered PVC-free surface is specifically manufactured to reduce the severity of fall-related injuries while mitigating liability.
The amount of energy this surface absorbs.
The amount of useful energy this surface returns.
*Typical Deltec Field Tester results
- Made with recycled rubber materials
- Easy to maintain and sanitize
- Features a factory applied PUR system
- Hygienic because of heat-welded installation
- Lower In-Room Impact Sound
- Reduces Structure Borne Noise
- Returns Energy To User
- Provides comfort underfoot
- Reduces Impact Noise
By harnessing the attributes of VCR, we've designed innovative surfaces that make people's lives better.
The ability to mitigate injury and protect the body.
The support provided in the form of force reduction and energy restitution.
The ability to manage impact energy and reduce noise.