Load Securement and Damage Prevention
Ecore offers a full-range of securement materials through Allegheny Industrial Associates, our exclusive distributor. Designed to protect and cushion chemicals, beverages, roll paper, case and canned goods, and other products susceptible to transit damage, our load securement and prevention products provide optimum stability and are a low-cost alternative to conventional, high-cost wood blocking and bracing systems. TransMat™ is approved by the Association of American Railways for Reliable Protection of Products Susceptible to Transit Damage.
|12"||24" x 36"|
|20"||30" x 42"|
|24"||36" x 36"|
|30"||36" x 48"|
|36"||24" x 48"|
|48"||48" x 48"|
- Safely reduces loading and unloading times by at least 50%.
- Easily used by employees, eliminating risk of injury from wood and nails.
- Eliminates nail holes in trailer/container floors and nail damage to your product, thereby reducing claim cost.
- Approved for use by the Association of American Railroads (AAR).
- Recognized means of load securement by the Department of Transportation (FMCSA)/Canadian Council of Motor Transport Administrators (CCMTA).
- Rated and marked in accordance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Supplied in sheets or easily dispensed perforated rolls.