We are a leading manufacturer of recycled rubber products and are looking for goal-orientated people who can make a difference in an entrepreneurial environment. ECORE International employees enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and great opportunities for career advancement. ECORE International is currently accepting resumes and applications for the positions listed below. For confidential consideration, please send resume to the address on the right.
Please note, we will only accept applications and resumes for posted job openings.
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for processing ECORE’s multi-state/multi-location/multi-business payroll for all salaried and hourly employees. They will respond to employee payroll questions, process payroll and other pertinent Payroll, Human Resources and Accounting data, and provide varied administrative and coordination support to the Human Resources Department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, Business, or other related concentration or equivalent years of experience
- 2-4 years previous in-house payroll experience
- Payroll Certification – FPC required; CPP preferred
- Experience with Sage ABRA, TimeStar and Crystal Reports is preferred
- Experience with multi-state and multi-business (construction and manufacturing) payroll is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Wage & Hour and tax laws is required
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) is required
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- General knowledge of other Human Resource laws
- Good communication skills
- Must have the interpersonal skills necessary to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the company
- Ability to work independently
Back-end Web Developer
The Back-end Web Developer will work within the Information Systems department to develop functional website and web applications. They will work collaboratively with numerous departments (Sales & Marketing, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, etc.), taking ideas and turning them into clean, solid code, allowing us to be displayed globally with consumer-facing web sites. They will create highly optimized, secure sites and adhere to company standards. Help test, release and maintain code along with debugging issues. This position will need to research and stay relevant with new technologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field; or Associates degree and 2 years experience
- 5+ years experience in field of Web programming using PHP or Java
- 3+ years experience with relational databases and client/server environments (experience in MS SQL Server 2005-2008 preferred)
- Working knowledge of SQL, .NET (Web Apps), Visual Basic, C++, C#, Crystal and SSRS reporting; experience with SharePoint is a bonus
- Experience with the full software development lifecycle, excellent design/problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Good communication and interpersonal skills are required
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS: ECORE International and its subsidiaries participate in the E-Verify program. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
IMPORTANT: If, after an applicant has been extended and accepted an offer of employment, the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including withdrawal of the offer of employment or terminating your employment.
Employers may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, this employer may use E-Verify's photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) photograph.