We are a leading manufacturer of recycled rubber products and are looking for goal-orientated people who can make a difference in an entrepreneurial environment. ECORE International employees enjoy competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and great opportunities for career advancement. ECORE International is currently accepting resumes and applications for the positions listed below. For confidential consideration, please send resume to the address on the right.
Please note, we will only accept applications and resumes for posted job openings.
The Payroll Coordinator will be responsible for processing ECORE’s multi-state/multi-location/multi-business payroll for all salaried and hourly employees. They will respond to employee payroll questions, process payroll and other pertinent Payroll, Human Resources and Accounting data, and provide varied administrative and coordination support to the Human Resources Department.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Human Resources, Business, or other related concentration or equivalent years of experience
- 2-4 years previous in-house payroll experience
- Payroll Certification – FPC required; CPP preferred
- Experience with Sage ABRA, TimeStar and Crystal Reports is preferred
- Experience with multi-state and multi-business (construction and manufacturing) payroll is preferred
- Proficient knowledge of Wage & Hour and tax laws is required
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel) is required
- Strong administrative and data management skills
- General knowledge of other Human Resource laws
- Good communication skills
- Must have the interpersonal skills necessary to work and communicate effectively with people at all levels of the company
- Ability to work independently
NOTICE TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS: ECORE International and its subsidiaries participate in the E-Verify program. Federal law requires all employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States. This employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and/or the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
IMPORTANT: If, after an applicant has been extended and accepted an offer of employment, the Government cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to provide you written instructions and an opportunity to contact SSA and/or DHS before taking adverse action against you, including withdrawal of the offer of employment or terminating your employment.
Employers may not use E-Verify to pre-screen job applicants or to re-verify current employees and may not limit or influence the choice of documents presented for use on the Form I-9. In order to determine whether Form I-9 documentation is valid, this employer may use E-Verify's photo screening tool to match the photograph appearing on some permanent resident and employment authorization cards with the official U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' (USCIS) photograph.